Monday, April 17, 2006

Big time back home

Geeee am posting after a long time... Its been a good 3 months since I came back from Helsinki and have been totally busy completing deliveries for my project.So as on date, things have cooled down a bit..Integration testing got over and I just came back from a long Easter weekend in Srirangam, a small temple town, down south of Tamilnadu.It was cool out there, rained like hell and I had a nice time swimming in Kollidam and Cauvery,the rivers which flow on either side of the town.Stayed @ a place called Melur on the west side of the Renganatha Temple.Its the typical town surrounded by beautiful farms with lots of coconut trees.Best way to enjoy iy is by taking a dip in the slow moving river , with a mud bath mixed in with sip of coconut water. Its just heaven dude..I mean it.

I also booked a cab to go to my native Kumbakonam and Uppiliappan Koil(Temple).Specialty of this temple is that the prasad offered there doesn't have any salt in it.Goes by a myth wherein Lord offered to marry Rishi Markandeya's daughter, but she being too young to know how to add salt to food,So the KshetraPuranam says that lord offers to consume the food without salt, hence the practice of saltless prasads being offered thr to devotees.

Back in office am just checking my mails..Trying to figure out how I am gonna clear the Velociq (a QA Test) and doing ground work for my GMAT..But why an MBA, you may ask???? .Well After 6 yrs in IT, figured out I have lots more learning to go before I start out on my own venture..Lets see how things go!! Have just started the feeling the pressure @ home..Folks want me to tie the knot but am not buckling any time sooner!! I hope so :)


2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, listen to your parents. Don't delay it, you hardly have any hair left on your head anyway.

Regards,
Taklu

 
At 2:48 AM , Blogger Prash said...

>>Trying to figure out how I am gonna clear the Velociq (a QA Test) ?????

Big deal! Contact ganesh.ramakrishnan@flower.com ;)

cheers,

Prash

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home