Saturday, March 27, 2010

What I have been missing

Just now shutdown my DVD after watching this B movie "Rocket Singh".Message is slightly in contrast to what i am reading in the Cash Quadrant as to what one needs to be in the Quadrant to be financially successful :) Thats certainly a dilemma - How do you want to be "Successful" ? - At the expense of your team/stakeholders making it a Win-Lose? or be successful by taking them along - learning by making mistakes, taking the plunge(WIN - WIN). RS certainly made me think am I doing what I wanted to be when I joined this industry 10 yrs back. Perhaps i just hit the mid life Crisis bit early!! Or perhaps its just in my thoughts.. Lots to Ponder.Talking of tying in teams into our game - just heard from a Sr leader today that folks are pondering if they have to get back to being People friendly again, now that Recession is over(atleast on paper). Unless we see a repeat of Dubai in Europe now that Greece, Portugal, Spain going the same way!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home