Sunday, November 22, 2009

Clocks inches 10 to Midnite & am blogging :)

Ha.. Nothing better to close a Sunday than blogging activities from my past week.. Hot developments on professional front. learnt my BU is getting into ReStruct mode.

Whats in it for me
* My team could be reporting to a new Org'n in 4 months
* My role is in more limelight.
* Good bye to my ask for a promotion
* more attrition on the cards.
Good thing is the HR buggers committed on a hike in Q4, whihc was a relief.

Had a good handson @ TechEd. No nonsense stuff on BPM/BRM.Product needs to mature a bit but SAP Is on right track finally. Shd throw out some of the crap they have inhouse. If only they could close out Tibco buy, shd have some exciting stuff to work on next year. Have set my eyes on the TOGAF 9.1 this time. Will be taking a week off to finish this. Hopefully iCMG shd have a course by EoY.Am not waiting for the internal teams to come up with an Agenda. They never will anyway!!.

Am not going to office tomorrow. What do you think, no other bugger works on a Sunday, Paid Low, drowning with RFPs and a team which expects Plum postings with no responsibilities to help me drive business. Sorry guys.. Change is in cards. :)

Only bright thing today was the Smile on Nikhil's face :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home