Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Posting from New Jersey

Hey finally found sometime to blog...Am back in US for a design & architecting assignment..Well frankly its more of a doc'n stuff that am doing for a client but good oppurtunity to lay hands and get them dirty on some of those real non-geeky areas like Governance models ,SLD Strategies, ITIL in EAI governance, Clustering, Disaster Recovery , RTo, RPO etc etc...Have spent last 4 weeks just learning acronyms and collecting documentations for design and architecting EAI solutions..Wonderful learning but frankly am missing the days I used to write out XML/XSL codes, configure BW and deploy Tibco hawk and administrator,....Sometimes i wonder if its really worth it growing into a new role without getting to do the explore the stuff which is the very first reason that made you to jump into the technology at the very first place.. I know its Arguable..But these days I dont even get to touch MPPs..Atleast I would have consoled myself that I could slot myself in the category of a PM..Now no chance for even that..

There is a new breed called Solution Architects who design stuff which is probably on the drawing board of the Vendor..Like SAP for instance.. :) Anything I propose, it gets to be compared with EAI vendors like webMethods/Tibco..Really freaks me out bcos I know XI is gonna take couple of more years to get to that maturity..Wonder why these clients dont have that maturity in them ;)

Leaving the work aside..The match making process back @ home has entered more critical phase.Now i get 8 profiles every day for selection..Boss let me tell you thatz one hell of a job..You can do a cross comparison between webMethods-XI-Tibco-Vitria..every available ESB on the market, but to choose a girl is one big difficult job..Wonderful what all troubles this is gonna lead me to...

Till next time..Ciao

3 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Machhi, on what criteria you are selecting girls.. I am asking my mom to first match the horoscope and then show me....

it always i like a profile then there is problem with horoscope..

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger Ulysses - "Mid LIfe but no crisis" said...

I dont take the headache of doing ant perusals..I let the process happen first @ home before its comes to my review but the pitfall is the nice looking girls get filtered out..But anyways EOD its the "chemistry" with her which will count!! I hope i get my formulation rite ;))

 
At 12:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ram,this is Harikrishna from chennai working in a fortune 500 client (Financial) in J2ee for the past 3 years.I heard that Netweaver is good for Java people.So please help me out to get a decision.Which module is good in Netweaver for java j2ee guys

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home