Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Brrrrrrrrr........its freezing here...

Whadda you do when you have are alone in Office, snowing white outside and you have a flu that doesn't seem to take a leave..:) Blog it offcouse hahaha..

News of the day, i got back in touch with Goby a ex colleague from Ramco in Paris and he works just here in LaDefense for CapGemini.Thats cool..Its been 8 years since i have last talked to him, before he literally absconded from Ramco out of the blue ;) We did see him off with a bye offcourse.:)

Work gets hectic from next month i guess and we wud have our plates full by Feb/March.Have more friends joining me in Europe, Ravi moves to Geneva this month with Anand for a Project.Hopefully shd have Rams joining me in Feb. Am back to my IR screen for now and thats fr''ng Catalog XLS.Ciao.

"Just added " my snap from Louvre museum in 2004 during my 1st visit to Paris.
I think thats the statue of Venus, the greek goddess of love..



I will get the latest snap soon @ the same spot may be this weekend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home