Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back on blog track

Wish i could write 2 consecutive blogs sitting @ the same City. No excuses though. Just get dragged away by these mundane transactions which suck up my time day on day.Quickly typing this in as i wait for my geyser to do its job :) & chatting with my sis on the next stock to buy for Nikhil(Unitech/Hindalco seems to be her flavor).She just hung up its Unitech @ 80 odd bucks.. good..

BTW talking of stocks, my investments managed to avg out @ 100% post the recession and recent jumps. Jet & Textile plays have been hanging heavy on the portfolio though, gotto shed them when opportunity turns up.

Will be off next week to Bangalore for SAP TechEd '09.Have lined up a few handson session on NW BPM. Hopefully this shd be exciting. But the season's flavor seems to be on the analytics space..my peer CL feels BPC is gonna be the next hot tech out thr from SAP stable. As a non Analytics guy, all i could make out is its basically an XL app loaded with lots of Macros to make your Data analysis easier.

Off am to water my new flower bed , seeded with ALSERs(hope i dont sound too corny) and my hot bath..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home