Sunday, July 14, 2013

Checking out the new book by James Caan..

Wonderful is what i have to say about some books i hv the opportunity  to read. James Caan book on Entrepreneurship - "Start Your Business in 7 Days" is an good Eye opener. Simple tips to help me understand if the offerings I am building or propose to build as solutions can really sell.

Learning from Today's read
1) First make the sale
2) Investments will follow if you have a sale and buyers
3) You don't always need a working product to make a sale
4) Analyse buyer's mindset, do your research, pitch what differentiates your product or Service
5) Prize is usually the outcome of understanding of what you Customer is willing to pay...
..... More to understand..

Interesting thoughts which I can take my field guys for my HANA and MObile solutions.. I always struggle deciding what the ROI for my Customer is.. Key to that puzzle is the Prize point of my Solution with the Product license and Services Bundle which I offer.

Time to put my thoughts down on a slide and discuss with my boss..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home